Monday, May 9, 2011

365 Cards: #70 Monday Sketch & Birthday Sundae's #8


This week 365 cards is going to use sketches for their challenges. 
Here is Monday's sketch:
I also used the the challenge from Birthday Sundaes to help me decide what to create today.  You needed to use two patterned papers and at least three embellishments.  I chose to stamp and cut out these flowers from JRL designs.  I stamped the background shadow in yellow ink, then over stamp in purple and cut out the flowers.  On one I added a rhinestone (1).  I layered two tag punches from Stampin Up and a birthday sentiment with a lace knot for a bow (2).  I had a little scrap of floral ribbon that I added to the border and attached a purple charm (3&4) to the knot.   For my zig-zag line, I used purple rick rack (5).  The card and stamps are available in my Etsy shop.

3 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty card! I love the soft colors you used and the added charm :) Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card! I love the little charm hanging from the bow.

Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

Pam said...

Lovely - beautiful color scheme!