Monday, March 28, 2011

365 Cards: You Inspire Me

Today on 365 cards we were asked to make a card where the image reminds you of someone.  I needed to make a birthday card for a friend this week, so I started thinking about her and all that she is going through at the moment.  I thought of this wonderful stamp by Stampin Up' called "French Flair" because although things are hard and nothing seems to be clear, God is with her and she can move forward with her life knowing that she is never alone.  I used a Versacolor pigment ink pad called Icicle, and stamped on glossy paper then embossed the image with transparent Kaleidoscope powder.  I started making ATC's ( artist trading card's) for her over a year ago, and gave her a mini album to collect them in.  I put the card in a plastic protective sleeve so she can just slip it out and keep it. 

1 comment:

Pam said...

What a beautiful card and so meaningful, too!!