Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Swirly Birthday Wishes




Here is Sketch #321 from CC&S, and I was inspired also by Die cuttin' Diva's to add flowers to my creation.   My first thought was to use the Swirly Bird stamp set from Stampin Up, because I haven't played with it in awhile.   I found the patterned paper by Colorbok at the thrift store recently, so I wanted to give that some use as well.  I had a hard time getting balanced and cut lot's leaves, and also bows in pink, magenta, and green before deciding on a real bow out of silver.  I took a close up so you can see I added clear iridescent embossing powder to the flowers to add more sparkle, and to submit the card to Ike's world embossing challenge as well.

7 comments:

ike said...

Gorgeous colours and that card is so very effective - lovely work :-)
Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

karen h said...

Wonderful card! Those swirly, glittery flowers are very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Sall said...

Beautiful colours and gorgeous card Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Patricia Hays said...

Such a pretty and feminine-looking card! Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&S. :)

Wei said...

Beautiful card with the pink flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

YoonYoung Kim said...

What a great take on of our sketch! The flowers are so bold and cute! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge!

valscraftings said...

Lovely card and design.


Thank for joing in at IKEsWORLD Challenges
DT Val x