Saturday, February 6, 2016

Easter blessings, white on white, LIM,ATCAS#81




Happy 5th Blogaversary to Chrissie and Mandy at  Less is More!   The theme this week is white on white.  I combined that card idea with Sketch Saturday's drawing, and the word "bloom" at addicted to CAS, and proceeded to craft. This card helps me justify why I own soooo much stuff! I love to emboss and diecut, and white on white makes cards look so elegant.  I had no idea I was going to make an Easter card when I started, but when I die cut the leaf border and put it in front of the oval, it reminded me of an egg!  Hence the creation of a spring card in February.  Th sequin flower from K&Co added the bling that I needed to pull it all together.

Sketch Saturday #398
 Addicted to CAS #81

13 comments:

Kathyk said...

This is so lovely for Easter, very elegant, perfect for your chosen challenges - best of luck with them

Kathyk

Kimberley said...

Lovely Easter card and brilliant for the LIM challenge.

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Such a beautiful Easter card. Very stylish.
Sharon xx

Chrissie said...

This is so pretty!
I'm sure the recipient will be delighted!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! I love all the details, and that you chose such a sweet Easter egg for your focal point! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful embossing, crisp, clean and elegant.
Thanks for playing along in our 5th Birthday celebrations at Less is More as well as our bloom challenge at ATCAS. Sarah

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is lovely, I adore white on white cards they are so elegant, Thanks for playing on Sketch Saturday this week, Hazelxx

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

White on white is a really complicated theme. Your take is perfect! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS Challenge. -Ksenija, DT

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Absolutely beautiful and elegant Easter card! Thank you for sharing your card with us at ATCAS!

Susan said...

Very pretty and elegant. Thank you for sharing on ATCAS!

Anne said...

What a lovely Easter card, looks super in white on white.
Thanks so much for joining our 5th birthday challenge
Anne
"Less is More"

Neets B said...

Fabulous white on white creation with great texture and I love the little bling cluster.
Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love all the fabulous texture you have achieved on this pretty white on white creation. It's great to see you join in the fun with the Saturdays at Sketch Saturday this week with your lovely card. Hugs, Lesley