Friday, May 6, 2011

365 Cards: #67 Royally Crafted



The challenge on 365 Cards is to make a wedding card and let it be inspired by the royal couple in any way that you choose.  I stamped with moonlight white ink by brilliance and used "Bridal" embossing powder by the personal stamp exchange.  I stamped and cut out the banner and used an exacto knife to lift part of the bow on the arch.  I used sticker letters to spell Mr. and Mrs. on the banner.   I added lot's of pearls, ribbon,  a flower embellishment, and a rhinestone for bling in the middle of the bow.  I chose a border punch by Stampin Up to complete this wedding card fit for a royal ~ Thanks for looking! 


3 comments:

Yvonne Garner said...

Wow, a lot of detail! Just beautiful!

Mark Angel said...

Very Lovely Card, WTG Karen

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

So pretty! Love that arch, wow!! The purple is awesome. Thanks for playing! :)