Tuesday, May 3, 2011

365 Cards: #64 White Space

 










This is the sketch today on 365 cards.  I used my creative memories cutting system to make my circle and used a brass stencil to create my ladybug.  I added some ribbon, flowers,  and a sentiment for a fast and fun little card.  If you zoom in you can see I cut around the ladybugs wing so I could put the ribbon underneath her.  I made this card for ME today...you want to know why?? I won the spotlight designer for one of my cards this week on  365 cards!!  As if that wasn't enough I also won a $10 gift certificate for Shannon's Sentiments how cool is that! yippee for me :0)  I'll be sure to make a card with one of her images soon.  This card and the rubber stamp are available to purchase from Etsy shop.  Blessings on your day!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

So cute and how creative. I would never have thought to leave the ladybug shell white!!

OlgaB said...

This is such a simple but sooo striking card and congratulations!

Mark Angel said...

Cute and Red, WTG on you win Karen, Well done

Pam said...

I love all that red - fab card!!