Monday, March 28, 2011

365 Cards: Sketchy Sunday Day 27

Today's sketch challange got me to pull out this terrific 70's decal that I found while thrifting.  To me it appears she is playing that game "He loves me, He loves me not" with her daisy.  In John 3:16 we are told that Jesus not only loves you but that he died for you.  This sweet little girl is saying "He loves me, He loves me, He loves me! & I'm saying he loves you too :)
John 3:16 (NIV)
 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a gorgeous card.. love the image of the girl. So pretty :)

Thanks for joining us at 365cards this week :)

Manuela Navarro said...

Felicidades por esta preciosa tarjeta!
Ha hecho un gran trabajo con el Sketch.

wendipooh13 said...

oh wow I love your girl!!!! that is sooo pretty!!!!

Rose said...

this is precious!! love your image :)