Friday, March 25, 2011

365 Cards: ABC's of Crafting P,Q,R

Today's Alphabet challenge was P for polka dots, Q for quilt, and R for Red.  I think this turned out to be one of my favorite cards thanks to 365 cards!  I've wanted to make more paper fold projects, and I thought this pattern looked like a quilt.  I added a piece of real tape measure to the side of the card, and added a wonderful sentiment by Stampin Up that reads "Friends like quilts give comfort when needed" .  The little heart button and a few ribbons added just the right amount of embellishments to this encoouragement card.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what an adorable idea. love the tape measure idea and the quote.

Dale Tiernan said...

Awesome. Great to add the tape measure and quote.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

This is great!! I love that folded flower and your tag quote! Thanks for playing with us @ 365 cards!