Tuesday, May 21, 2019

You are Love









I'm so glad I found this sketch on Sketch Saturday! The challenge at Paper players is to use plants, and I just bought these stickers of cactus at Target.  I decided on the paper first to match the stickers, then cut out squares to mount them on.  The saying reads "There is loveliness in the world and you are part of it" isn't that sweet! But wait, it gets even better...see the flower embellishment...that came off my daughters shirt when she was little and I knew I would use it for her someday...So here it is!! I added the "love" metal embellishment at the top for balance and shine.  I'm going to give this to her for her end of the school year -your an awesome kid- reminder.

Carlton cards cactus stickers. Flavia paperpack by colorbok



Sketch Saturday
The Paper Players



2 comments:

dj said...

Thank for playing along with our sketch challenge. It is always so much fun to see everyone's interpretation!!

Ann Schach said...

What a sweet sentiment! And how sweet that you are using an embellishment from your daughter's shirt. I'm sure she will treasure this card. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!