Monday, May 20, 2019

Friend


I found the color challenge first and then the sketch.  I knew I had the tulip stamp from The Angel Company and the nesting dies and pattern paper from Stampin' Up.  I didn't line up my strips very well, so I trimmed off the bottom and the top to make them even again.  I tried buttons in every color before going with the artificial flower embellishment and friend sentiment. I colored in the flower with watercolor pencils.


Stamping Sensations: Garden inspiration
Stella's Sketch Challenge
Just Us Girls #488

5 comments:

brenda said...

A really pretty floral creation for our 'English Country Garden' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge, thanks so much for joining us.

B x

Macimbalo said...

So pretty! I love how you used the colors for this week's challenge! Thanks for sharing with JUGS!

Lynne K said...

Beautiful elements of an English garden! Such a pretty design. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jen Leeflang said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing Stella Says Sketch with us at Bugaboo Stamps - good luck in the draw. Please join us again when our new challenge starts later today.
Jen L
Bugaboo DT