Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hello! MOJO337, TPE242, STR #210

Thanks Mojo Monday #337 for this great sketch that I played with this morning.  I made this card for The Pink Elephant # 242 which called for lot's of layers, ribbon and a pinch of green, and The Shabby tea room "anything goes" challenge #242.  I found the green plastic circle first which I think might have been a belt in a former life.  I added the ribbon to it which gave it a preppy kind of look.  I remembered paper from The Angel Company called "fruitti fushion" and added some patterned scraps for accents from my stash.  I stamped "Hello" from Stampin up in pink.  I wanted to add a little bling so I punched a flower from an EK Success border punch and added a tiny Stampin up pearl to the center.

3 comments:

Alrik said...

Very cute card.

Simply Shaz said...

Lovely card :) thanks for joining us at tstr challenge
Shaz x

Tina M said...

What bright and fun colors...has me wishing for summer! Thanks for playing with us at The Shabby Tea Room!