Sunday, June 5, 2011

365 Cards: #96 Ad Inspired

I love butterflies! the ad challenge on 365 cards made me pull out my punches and use one of my butterflies to create this happy little card.  I love the sentiment: "Your love has given me wings"  I made the one purple butterfly 3d by stamping him and then stamping and cutting him out and mounting just the middle to the card front and adding glitter and rhinestones for bling.  I could've added a light swirl in the background for some movement, but I didn't think of it till I finished! always next time ~


4 comments:

DoBea A. said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!

Yvonne Garner said...

Just lovely!!!

Yvonne Garner said...

Just lovely!!!

Manuela Navarro said...

Ya sabes que adoro las mariposas, siempre que puedo las pongo enmis tarjetas, pero esta tarjeta es PERFECTA!!!