Tuesday, May 31, 2011

365 Cards: #92 Paper Take Sketch & Basic Grey





Today on 365 Cards the challenge was to use your favorite ice cream flavor as inspiration for your card. One of my favorites is mint chocolate chip, but I also really love Rasberry Chip Royale: 



Very yummy! so with that in mind I used this week's sketch #56 from Papertake sketch #56and combined it with the basicgrey challenge, to make this sweet greeting that's "From the Heart"  The brown cardstock  is by Stampin Up, and the patterned heart paper is called bittersweet by Basic Grey.  I added ribbon and a heart charm to complete this handmade card.  Both the card and the stamp are available to purchase in my Etsy shop.

3 comments:

Yvonne Garner said...

Great takeoff on the ice cream container!

Jill said...

gorgeous card great take on the sketch thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Shirley said...

A great take and love the simple design too!