Wednesday, May 18, 2011

365 Cards #79 Fabulous Finge

Today on 365 cards the challenge is to create a fringe on your card.  I found two other challenges: Anita Be Stampin which is to use lace and pearls and another challenge on Anything Goes that requested lace, pearls and embossing.  So with all that in mind, I created this card.  I have containers that I keep my ribbon scraps  in sorted by color.  I made my fringe out of loops of ribbon and then added lace and another piece of white ribbon to run across the front.  The embellishment on the corner was actually part of an infant headband that I repurposed.  I embossed the "Congratulations" sentiment in blue powder.  I think this would make a pretty wedding or baby shower card.  The two greetings and stamp are available to purchase from my Etsy shop

10 comments:

Irene said...

These cards are just lovely!
Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes Bingo Challenge.

Irene (GD month May)

Tamara Morton said...

Hi wonderful card I love your use of ribbon Thank you for joining in our Bingo Challenge at Anything goes

Invitation to our Birthday celebrations.
Tuesday 31st Anything Goes Challenge Blog!
will be 1 year old and to celebrate we are holding a blog hop with candy and prizes to be won. Hope you can come and join us
Hugs
Tamara

Crafting Queen said...

Great way to use your ribbons.

Tracy S said...

what a cute and clever card! I love the creative way you used the ribbon! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Anita Be Stampin!

Antoinette said...

Wow Stunning. This is a very chic card!!

Thank you for joining us at the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge and I hope you will join us for our next challenge on 31st May for our 1st year Birthday blog hop with loads of goodies to give away!! Hugs Annie xXx

littlestamper said...

beautiful card. love it!
oshrat

Steph said...

What a gorgeous card! Your use of ribbons is so clever, I've not seen anyone do that before. Thanks for joining us over at Anything Goes x

Jeni said...

Beautiful card! I love the ribbon topper. Thanks for playing with us at Anita Be Stampin. ~jeni :)

LINDA said...

Beautiful card.. Thanks for joining us at ABS this week.. Hugs, Linda

Brenda said...

Gorgeous card. Love your use of ribbon!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Anita Be Stampin!! Bren