Saturday, May 7, 2011

365 Cards: #68 You can do it!

Today on 365 cards we were to use this poster as our inspiration for a card.  I thought of this Sister stamp that I had in my stash and with the colors in the Rosie the Riveter poster I created this card.  The jeans paper was from the dollar store years ago and the red ribbon came from the thrift store ~ gotta love those kind of finds!  I'm going to give this to my oldest sister (who may see this before I give it to her) to remind her that I'm always there for her..no matter what! I love my sisters :) ...We are fam-i-l-y, I got all my sisters and me...you
know the words!  ~ Thanks for looking ~

4 comments:

Mark Angel said...

Great Card, not sure what to do yet for this one

Shirley said...

Its adorable, bright, cheerful, and pretty too!

DoBea A. said...

This is great! I love how you work the colors in and the stamp is wonderful too!!

Yvonne Garner said...

This is really great!