Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Let yourself go, CCCB#294

When I read the challenge at City Crafter  to use a butterfly, I knew I had to play along!
I found this 2 part butterfly die at a craft show in Hampton Virginia.  It's very intricate and requires using wax paper and a dryer sheet to get all the little pieces to come out, but I love it!  I used pattern paper that I found for a steal at Tuesday Morning $1.99 called "Best Occasions".  The wood stamp reads "Let yourself Go" (unmarked) which I thought works well with how free a butterfly flies about ~
 p.s. I can honestly say I've never heard the song link "Butterfly"at city crafter, but it did make me smile!

2 comments:

Stella said...

You sure know how to nail a theme. This die is beautiful; and I love the details. A lovely card; thanks so much for jonining us this week at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

So lovely!! You did a great job with the die! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!