Friday, March 14, 2014

Happy 50th Birthday! CCC#57, CC #258, LRW #228


This card was created with these three challenges in mind:
Creative Card Crew #57 "Use a charm"
Crafty Creations #258 "Happy Birthday"
Little Red Wagon #228 "Truly Dimensional"
I used SEI poppy paper stack for the background and added Stampin up ink to numbers that might have been Tim Holtz (?).   I added a "Happy Day" charm, and to keep it masculine I used string rather then ribbon to link the charm on the card.  I added a dimensional dot to keep it straight and to bump it up with the numbers.  I added the star to balance the embellishments. 


4 comments:

Tracy Penney said...

What a great birthday card. I really love your colours and the texture you created on the number and background paper. Thanks for joining us for this week challenge over at Little Red Wagon.

Anna-Karin said...

Gorgeous birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
Hugs Anna-Karin

Unknown said...

lovely CAS card! Love the charm and those colours!thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew Charms Challenge. Irene DT xx

Unknown said...

Great card, I love the way you've added the numbers!

Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew! I hope you can join us again in our new challenge which started today!

Sheena
xxx