Friday, April 1, 2011

365 cards: April Fool's Funny

Today on 365 cards we were asked to make a funny card in honor of April Fool's Day.  I chose my lady in a bathing suit rubber stamp and matching sentiment by "Art Impressions".  She is a hoot!   I used my new Die cut paper pack from K & Co called "sweet nectar" for the bright flower ledger paper that she sits on top of, and added the drink and the happy hour embellishment from Jolee's "tropical drinks" collection.  The background border paper and envelope are thrift store finds from a 1/2 used box of photo card stationary that I re-purposed into this greeting.

2 comments:

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Love it!! I have one of these Art Impressions ladies and I think they are just too fun! Love the drink and all the add ons, great card!

Mark Angel said...

Great Card, Good Job